OK, lets started this tutorial.
1. Go to http://owncloud.org/install/#instructions-web, and then download the installer(php extension). Just one file.
2. Go to http://www.wampserver.com/, and download wamp server. This application will be used for local webserver in your computer. Or may be you can use another webserver like xampp, appserv, etc
3. Install wampserver.
4. After downloading setup-owncloud.php is finish. Copy this file to C:\wamp\www\ (no problem, the new folder will be created after this installation finish)
5. Check in your browser, go to localhost/setup-owncloud.php. If owncloud interface is good, continue to editing setup-owncloud.php with notepad (or notepad ++).
6. Find line curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, TRUE);
and curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_CERTINFO, TRUE);
please change TRUE to FALSE
its very inportant.
7. Open again browser, and then go to localhost/setup-owncloud.php, next and fill the box with owncloud, and next. In this proses, the owncloud will be download the soruce from owncloud server about 5 minutes.
8. After download the source, you will be directly to login page. Taraa, input your login account and enjoy it.